Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Success in Television Always Comes with Casualties---

I continue shooting my new film project IMPACT-Jewish Boxers in America to capture the power of the American success spirit and the American Dream through Boxing.  As I begun shooting today I learned about the loss of my esteemed colleague Justin Sturken from Geraldo Rivera's Now It Can Be Told where he met his wife Gail, married and had two wonderful children....How sad it is to have another casualty during the shooting of this important project that reflects our American Spirit and Freedoms....Justin was an inspiration to me and taught me so much along with Pete Simmons.  He went on to work at ABC News....I will miss him and never forget the times we shared together during those years...He was so bright and intellectual....Gail carries his spirit with him....This one's for you Justin....We shall never forget....All of our love and prayers.   James Ford Nussbaum

No comments:

Post a Comment