Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

An apparent small accidental apartment fire burned it's way through Randolph, New Jersey tonight as over 15 engine companies arrived on the scene with EMT, police and firemen support. Cause of the blaze appeared to be a small plastic fire in the dwelling. No locals were hurt as emergency rescue workers arrived on the scene to eliminate danger. Many residents in the small apartment complex community say they haven't had this much excitement since the wandering and removal of a black bear with her cub over 3 years ago. No other emergencies have been reported this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment